Job description / Role
Responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of the Water Feature System
- Over all knowledge of the water feature system components– Mechanical and Electrical.
- Investigation on break down system components and preparation of report.
- Understanding of periodical Preventive maintenance of the system and adherence.
- Operation and safe keeping of water feature system
- Timely notification of any symptoms on break down of system.
- Clean keeping of pools, filters, chemical dosing system of water feature system.
- Adherence to safety regulations of water feature system
- Willingness to exhibit commitment to work as a team
- Share suggestion for improvement with the FM team.
- Performs related task as may be required by the Line Manager
Minimum of 5 years of working experience in exclusively water feature system
Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Technology
- Able to operate the water feature system and perform adjustments to maintain the flow of water
- Able to clean and perform maintenance of the water feature
- Hardworking and Diligent
- Team player/commitment to group goals
- Honest and trustworthy
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
About the Company
Equinox Global Investments was founded in 1993, originally established with the primary focus of fulfilling opportunities in the burgeoning Qatar real estate market. The company's business streams have multiplied as diversification within the company's portfolio kept pace with the increasing opportunities in the region. Today, Equinox Global Investments has grown to include activities within real estate, retail, business to business (B2B) as well as local partnership and representation. The real estate portfolio includes shopping malls, a residential compound, commercial and industrial developments.