Job description / Role
• Allied Health Professionals
• Radiographer Ultrasound
• Our client hospital is a state-of-the-art academic medical center. Their clinical focus is on the specialty care of women and children. Their friendly, family-centered environment is a 399-bed state-of-the-art facility serving Qatari and international women and children and their families.
• Technologist - Ultrasound (Pediatrics)
• Working as part of a multi-disciplinary imaging team, the Technologist - Ultrasound (Pediatrics), under the supervision of the Manager - Ultrasound, performs the operational activities pertaining to the ultrasound imaging services to ensure delivery of a high quality Diagnostic imaging service. The ultrasound imaging service provides inpatient and outpatient diagnostic and interventional ultrasound procedures on pediatric patients on a referral basis and conducts medical research. Through the production of high quality images, the Technologist - Ultrasound Peds is responsible to ensure a high standard of service is continually provided to all patients, parents and other hospital staff as prescribed in the patient care and facility standards.
• Tax- free salary
• Family Status contract
• Free hospital accommodation
• Free healthcare
• Free flights
• Generous leave
• BSc in Medical Imaging or equivalent
• Post Graduate qualification required if base degree is not within the ultrasound field
• 5+ Years Relevant Experience in a North American Academic Institution or equivalent in UK, Republic of Ireland, EU States, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
• Eligible for registration with the ARRT/CAMRT/HCPC or an equivalent licensing/accreditation board as a Ultrasound technologist
• Licensed in country of origin as Ultrasound technologist
• Eligible for licensure as a Ultrasound technologist in the State of Qatar
• Demonstrated extensive functional knowledge and clinical experience in Ultrasound
• Demonstrated knowledge of Radiology Information Systems (RIS) and Picture Archiving Communications Systems (PACS).
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Joint Commission and Joint Commission International accreditation standards and radiation safety guidelines
• Demonstrated strong analytical and decision making skills
• Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Evidence of ongoing continual professional development
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
• Fluency in written and spoken English
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.