Job description / Role
Responsible to work within tenant delivery department interfacing directly with Tenants, Designers, Consultants and Contractors to ensure all allocated shops and office units are fully operational upon agreed opening day and completed in line with the Landlord guidelines / expectations besides national and international regulations, laws and local authorities’ specifications mentioned in the project scope.
• Tracks base building activities to ensure tenancy is handed over to lessee by the required deadline.
• Completes onsite pre-Handover inspection of LOD and MEP Services location.
• Initiates and participate the initial Retail Briefing Meeting Landlord and Tenants.
• Handovers tenancy to the Tenants authorized representative.
• Ensures final As Built Lease Plan and MEP drawings are provided to the Tenants at the Retail Briefing Meeting.
• Manages the Tenant’s Design Documentation process in line with the Landlord Guidelines detailed in Tenant’s Fit Out Manual Parts 1 & 2.
• Tracks Tenant’s progress regarding Concept, Detailed and MEP Design submissions as per the agreed program.
• Manages the Third Party review process of MEP Drawings and Specifications in preparation for the Tenant’s MOI & Civil Defense Approval.
• Initiates and participate in Kick Off Meeting with Tenants and nominated Contractor.
• Liaises with Accounts regarding Encashment of Deposits and Temporary Facilities payment.
• Ensures that all prestart Documentation including Insurances, Gate Passes & Work Permits are in place as detailed in the Landlord’s Site Constraints Manual.
• Reports status in Retail Design and Delivery meetings on each unit.
• Implements and track any Tenant variation requests.
• Liaises with the Tenants/ nominated Contractor during fit out to ensure third party inspections are carried out as nominated in the Landlord’s Manual.
• Coordinates architectural, MEP, BMS and HSE issues with project consultants and Landlord’s in-house FM team to get their involvement regarding approval of designs, materials, provisions, infrastructure for the overall benefit of the project.
• Updates RDD documents and make any required changes on that and release to tenants/subcontractors after the approval of new versions.
• Reports all Non-Conformances to the Line Manager.
• Oversees the Fit Out process to ensure the works are in line with the agreed scope of works.
• Collects all As Built Documentation and Certifications in preparation for Trade.
• Performs other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Architecture or Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of Tenant Coordination / Architectural / MEP experience
• Related computer skills, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD
• Knowledge of construction methods and procedures
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Maintain high standards of conduct, professionalism and positivity.
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Exudes corporate business image at all times
• Flexibility and Ability for multi task assignments
• Demonstrate sound work ethics
• Ability to read and clearly understand architectural construction documents
• Trustworthy with confidential and sensitive company information
• Ability to work within a Team environment.
About the Company
Equinox Global Investments was founded in 1993, originally established with the primary focus of fulfilling opportunities in the burgeoning Qatar real estate market. The company's business streams have multiplied as diversification within the company's portfolio kept pace with the increasing opportunities in the region. Today, Equinox Global Investments has grown to include activities within real estate, retail, business to business (B2B) as well as local partnership and representation. The real estate portfolio includes shopping malls, a residential compound, commercial and industrial developments.