Job description / Role
Guildhall has partnered with this International Grade A Contractor for 10 years. We have had the pleasure to witness their growth and market share increase over time and now due to an internal promotion they have an opening for a Civil Tendering Manager for the group.
This role will be based in Doha and will require someone with Qatar and wider international experience.
Offering a unique opportunity this Contractor is a higher margin low volume business. This role will suit a senior leader in a Tendering capacity who is used to working higher margins rather than high volume low margin construction projects.
Specialising in Aviation, High Rise, Hotel, Resorts and large scale mixed-use / industrial developments.
- Degree in Civil Engineering is required
- Ideally we are looking for 20 years of experience
- Proven track record in tendering and award of large-scale construction projects (Aviation, High Rise, Hotel, Resorts and large scale mixed-use / industrial developments)
- Arabic speaker prefered but not essential
- Operated in a senior leadership capacity
- Tendering for JV projects would be advantageous
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.