Job description / Role
Our clients, a leading MEP Contractor, is seeking a Testing & Commissioning Engineer - Electrical in Qatar.
Key responsibilities of the Testing & Commissioning Engineer include:
- Implementing the Testing and Commissioning Program for the Electrical discipline
- Applying the company commissioning approach and philosophy to on-going projects
- To be aware of business opportunities with current clients both in terms of new work and current contract changes in scope
- Understanding and applying the project contract to the execution of the work
- Utilizing the master commissioning document library for creation of project specific inspection checklists and test forms under the guidance of a Commissioning Manager
- Understanding and applying the project Commissioning Plan in the execution of the work
- Independently conduct commissionability reviews of project documents
- Independently conduct construction progress inspections
- Independently conduct commissioning inspections and execute commissioning tests based on documented procedures
- Identifying system conditions that are abnormal, to determining their cause, and to recommend corrective actions
- Executing work in a manner compliant with the project budget and schedule
- Performing all other activities as required of a Commissioning Engineer
Key requirements of the Testing & Commissioning Engineer include:
- At least 5 years of experience
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Extensive prior experience in testing and commissioning on high value building projects
If you are looking for a stable, long term position in an exciting growing market, apply now to be considered for the position of Testing & Commissioning Engineer.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.