Job description / Role
Tour Guide / Host - Job Description
The job of the tour guide / host is to introduce the guests to various interactive zones within a theme park. They will also present specific scientific information in an interesting manner, which will help visitors to fully experience the concept behind the theme park and enjoy its various zones. He/she will also be responsible to provide the best guest experience on site.
- A Degree in Science / Environment, Business, hospitality & Tourism, Mass
Communication or any equivalent
- Ability to present scientific concepts and themes in a personal level and to different age groups.
- Reliable, representable with ability to welcome guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Attention to details
- Bilingual skills is a mandatory (Arabic & English)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills and the ability to resolve conflicts.
- Ability to walk and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work independently or within a team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Experience in dealing with children/school students/families is highly
About the Company
"Creativity is Intelligence Having Fun" - A. Einstein
Based in Qatar since 2006 with more than 15 years of experience in events and more than 10 years in Qatar’s Market, The Planners professionally answering the diverse needs of a broad range of high-profile clients.
From cultural to corporate events, The Planners has the creativity, insight, skills and tailor-made approach to conceive and organize events that produce the results you want.
Spearheaded by a visionary team of talented event management professionals with over two decades of experience, The Planners dynamic team embeds flexibility in its work style to ensure a high level of responsiveness to the clients need and aspirations. Each team member has in-depth insight into the Middle East, Qatar and different cultures around the globe in addition to a network of international contacts. This true understanding of the industry, market and society coupled with real know-how make The Planners an event management powerhouse.
The Planners offers you events that double as great opportunities to enrich the community or reach your business goals. Each event comes with our very own signature touch and a good dose of creativity. Family events, festivals and edutainment activities are our forte in addition to an extensive array of event management specialties. Between our organization, management and communication services, and ability to provide and promote talents.