Job description / Role
- First level Customer/ supplier interface with regards to negotiations on marketing spends Solves basic customer problems within prescribed guidelines
- Ensuring Customer/ supplier satisfaction and contributing towards developing Customer loyalty and principal retention programs.
- Provides operational support to assigned trade marketing representatives
Analysis basic information to provide decision support on
- Marketing spends
- Investment plan by customers
- Identifies needs and improvement opportunity
- Provides recommendation of innovative solutions to next level in order to facilitate change or improvement at a process level, such as
• Consumer promotions
• Promo packaging
- Responsible for tracking of job orders
- Responsible for the listing of promos
- Works towards achieving own set objectives
- Minimum a University Degree holder is a must
- 2 years of experience in marketing and sales management.
- 2 years of background on FMCG business with a distributor
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ali Bin Ali Group