Job description / Role
Traffic and Transportation Manager (Global Sports Event Qatar 2022 - Accommodation Services)
Traffic and Transportation Manager (fixed term contract until December 2022)
What's in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel business and play your role in delivering high quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world's most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
What you will be doing:
- Oversees the daily workflow, schedules, and assignments of transportation for employees.
- Directs all maintenance, repair, and replacement of vehicles.
- Implements safety audits and trains staff members on safety issues.
- In collaboration with other managers, develops and implements policies, procedures, goals, and objectives for transportation operations.
- Ensures compliance with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, environmental policies, and government regulations.
- Reviews and analyzes expenditures and other financial information; uses results to develop and implement plans and policies.
Your experience and skills include:
- Experienced in Logistics
- Experience in the hospitality sector is desired, experience in Qatar is a plus
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position in a large scale environment
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong logistical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
Middle East Executive
Head of Global Logistics
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Operations Manager (Staff Transport & Accommodation )
Acciona Facility Services Middle East