Job description / Role
• Responsible for regional training and demonstrations to customers on company products (devices)
• Develop solid training protocols, procedures and literature.
• Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
• Plan and manage annual and seasonal training for the sales team and support the team with clinical/scientific information
• Organize workshops, customer feedback tools and identify training needs.
• Review trainers’ performance and consolidate both customer listing and trainings provided throughout the year.
• Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
• Provide the management with comprehensive reports as required
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
• Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
• Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
• Technical knowledge on products
• Know how to educate and guide an audience
• Bachelor degree in Science (any specialty)
• Minimum 5 year experience in providing training to scientific profiles (Doctors, nurses)
• Minimum 3 year experience in managing a team
• English mandatory, Arabic preferred
About the Company
Arabian Medical Enterprises ARAMED LLC is specialized in the field of Medical Aesthetics, Alternative Laser Treatment and Advanced Medical Solution fields. ARAMED was established in 2003 in the UAE with the intention to expand to the GCC market. After achieving solid, and strategic development in the UAE market. Driven by a unique team of management, ARAMED is determined to become a market leader in all product lines and achieve growth by both intensive and integrative growth strategies. We are keen to become the source of trust and advice for this business field by implementing well-crafted marketing techniques and programs.
ARAMED is entering its 17th year of operation. Its products have been well received, and marketing will be key to the development of brand and product awareness as well as the growth of the customer base. ARAMED possesses fair information about the market and knows a good deal about the common attributes of the most prized customers. This information will be leveraged to better understand who is served, what their specific needs are, and how ARAMED can better communicate with them.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Step 2 Teaching