Job description / Role
• Administer the Corporate Training processes including the training plan, on-line Training Management Events System and training records to meet corporate training objectives.
Key Job Accountabilities :
• Supports the L&D team in the sourcing of potential external training institutions, consultants, instructors and professional specialists for generic training courses to ensure suitability of training courses to training and development needs.
• Prepare reports showing comparative information of potential external providers including their respective program or course content, methodology, quality, costs and other necessary data to facilitate their evaluation, selection and approval.
• Develop external vendors’ Contract Work Orders (CWO) or training contracts with the support of the Training Assistants to ensure that established Qatargas policies and procedures on procurement are strictly adhered to.
• Prepare the Annual Training Catalogue in coordination with the L&D Team and provide work direction to the Training Assistants to ensure actual delivery of training programs, booking of venues, attendance of learners, provision of other logistical support and resources for the overall implementation of the Annual Training Catalogue and operation of the Training Centre.
• Administer the Training Events Management System (TEMS), including the preparation of joining instructions, overseeing the processing of external vendors’ invoice payment by the Training Assistants and submission of post-training documents required of attendees.
• Maintain corporate training records database, compile and submit financial reports and such other reports as may be required by the L&D Management.
• Assist in the evaluation of external training providers, internal facilitators, instructors including course materials, prepare and submit such reports as required by L&D Management.
• Assist in the preparation of budget estimates for non-technical training courses and the operation of the Training Centre and monitor training costs to maintain cost effectiveness of external & core and job generic skills in-house trainings.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in the field of human resources including 2 years' spent in a learning and development environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related discipline.
• Communication skills including professional level English, verbal and written, presentation and report writing.
• High level interpersonal skills to build collaborative relationship across organization.
• Computer skills including full MS Office Suite, and knowledge and experience with Learning Management Systems
About the Company
Qatargas, established in 1984, pioneered the LNG Industry in Qatar. Today, Qatargas is the largest LNG producer in the world with a capacity of 42 MTA from its seven trains, delivering safety and reliably LNG to its customers in all four corners of the world from its first class facilities in Qatar. As a high caliber professional you too can make a difference - change your future, join Qatargas and change the world.
Qatargas offers a secure expatriate lifestyle in an international community with educational, medical and recreational facilities, competitive tax-free salaries, a full range of benefits, including family or bachelor housing, furnishings and generous paid annual vacation back to your country of origin.