Job description / Role
Training Coordinator - Qatar
• Experience in Oil & Gas / Maritime Industry Administration.
• Accurately record client bookings and update databases using internal systems to create detailed reports which can be used to invoice the client on a weekly basis.
• Bridging the gap between finance team and clients for PO’s, forwarding invoices and payment reminders.
Diploma or Degree educated.
• Excellent experience in using software/booking systems, Microsoft office tools and databases to manage clients training requirements, make training bookings, hotel, food and travel arrangements with internal and 3rd party providers.
• Ensure all certification is received, recorded and stored/uploaded on client databases in line with their individual protocols in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Record time sheets of operational staff for Utilization Reports, petty cash recording and management of cash.
• Point of contact for all external parties like vendors, banks etc.
About the Company
With a tailored approach to the requirements of the region. in the spirit of the founding of Falck in 1906 by Sofus Falck, Falck Safety Service UAE's goal is to become the leader in providing quality emergency services and assistance to governments , industry and communities. We aim to provide the GCC and Middle East access to proven innovative Public Private Partnership models bringing the benefits of our global knowledge and experience to the needs, and , priorties of the region.
Falck Safety Services state of the art equipment and simulators provide delegates with a realistic training experience, in a safe and controlled environment. Expertly trained and experienced instructors ensure that delegates receive personal attention and any areas of concern are addressed during their training, giving reassurance and increased confidence to 'Trust in a Safer World'.