Job description / Role
Objectives: Responsible for ensuring development plans of restaurant colleagues are on track, delivering set training in line with career ladder map for each role for a globally renowned quick service restaurant chain.
- Creates the training department’s strategic plan consistent with country objectives.
- Plans, coordinates, and directs the activities of the department.
- Selects, trains, manages performance and develops Operations Training Consultants.
- Keep training material updated based on communications received
- Coaches and supports the Operations Training Consultant to ensure their effectiveness in providing the right intervention to improve restaurant results.
- Facilitates regional training that motivates and improves learning performance and contribution to regional results.
- Leverages internal and external resources to assist in the learning process.
- Speaks or provides presentations expertise to inform or persuade others.
- HR Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRM or similar field
Nature and length of previous experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in training
- Technology based training
- In Class training
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Presentation skills
- Time Management
- English fluency is essential for the role
About the Company
Al Mana is one of the largest and most diversified groups in the region, operating over 55 companies in 8 countries and employing over 3500 personnel. Industries that we operate in include automotive distribution and services, real estate and investments, retail and luxury fashion, F&B, engineering, technology, media and entertainment. The group covers most areas of retail including luxury goods, beauty, fashion, home interiors, watches and jewellery. Operating over 300 outlets, Al Mana represents some of the largest and most successful brands in the world.