Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection is working with an International Hotel Chain (5* - luxury) seeking a Training Manager to work in one of their stunning properties in Doha, Qatar.
We ideally are looking for candidates with experience in luxury international hotels working as Assistant or Training Manager. This position is immediately available.
As the Training Manager for the hotel, your primary responsibilities will include:
· Working close with the HOD to ensure that all trainings and employees development plans are accordingly with the company’s standards
· Preparing various training for all departments of the hotel with focus on guests’ satisfaction, product knowledge and company mission and vision
· Responsible for staff appraisals and development programs
· Reviewing all guests feedback: online and offline and creates action plans in order to improve feedback score
· Managing training budget of the hotel for all positions, ensuring that all levels of employees are receiving required training
QAR 7,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Housing, transport
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Training Manager):
· Minimum 2 years as Assistant Training Manager or currently a Training Manager with luxury international hotels
· Creative, active and motivating individual
· Positive and maintaining a calm attitude at all the times
· Middle East experience is preferred
· Hospitality degree from Europe
Salary package offered is QAR 7,000 – 8,000, 1 bedroom accommodation provided, transportation allowance, yearly tickets and bonus/ incentive – quarterly.
Please apply only if you have the relevant experience.
There are some visas restriction in Qatar at the moment and working visa cannot be obtained for certain nationalities.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Learning & Development Specialist
HR Manager - 5* Hotel
Quest Search & Selection
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 May|