Job description / Role
Provide key training to Cleaning Operatives, Housekeepers, Supervisors. Training Manager whose responsibility will be able to make an influential difference within their cleaning teams across all levels. Ensuring all staff have continuous training and understanding of current standards with the goal of delivering an exceptional service every time.
Leading global facility management company
• Provide key training to Cleaning Operatives, Housekeepers, Supervisors
• Take ownership and delivery of the L&D function in line with the organisation's strategy and assess relevant training needs for staff individuals
• Plan and deliver training courses personally in line with company standards
• Stay informed as to relevant skills and qualifications levels required by staff for effective performance and circulate requirements and relevant information to the organisation as appropriate
• Produce organisational strategy and plans to meet training and development needs and manage training delivery, measurement and follow up a necessary for all operational staff
• Design training courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs or manage this activity via external providers (when applicable)
• Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation's bodies; agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards
• Organise training logistics as required, to achieve efficient training and attendance delivery
• Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training
• Ensuring all training activities and materials meet with relevant organisational and statutory policies, including H&S, employment and equality laws
27,000 - 28,000 QR
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Facility Management or Business Management.
Experience: Minimum 8 years of related experience Facility/ cleaning services/hospitality sector. At least 4 years as Custodial/Janitorial Training.
BICSc is essential and worked in the western market is highly preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Learning and Development Manager