Training Manager (Facility Maintenance)
In the role of Training Manager - Soft Services Platform you will be responsible for the continuous development and delivery of the soft delivery platform aligned to company's current Airport delivery. The appropriate candidate will deliver operational training needs aligned to the platform along with the implementation of a quality measurement tool sets and assurance auditing process necessary to delivery cleaning across a complex and distinct 5 star platform. The individual will be passionate about cleaning and training, have demonstrated technical capability and be a leader.
A facility maintenance company.
* Identify and assess future and current training needs through the continuous development of the cleaning platform. Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary.
* Deploy a wide variety of training methods to maximise the learning of our people
* Develop and implement a mentoring network through the development of a train the trainer network
* Monitor and evaluate training delivery effectiveness on a continuous basis through assurance quality checks reports and associated findings
* Manage the operational training budget for Soft Services.
* Have an ability to introduce innovation solutions that inspire the continuous delivery of best practice.
* You will understand what great look like and can passionately share that vision with the team
* You will be an individual who values safety as an integral part of their personal DNA
Management & Leadership
* To clearly and concisely communicate training objectives to managers and their supervisors.
* To have a hands on whose leadership style
* To deliver an effective train the trainer platform
* For the soft services platform to be responsible for effective managing and leading through the continuous evaluations of performance outputs through the ASQ tool set
* Draw an overall or individualised operational training plan that addresses needs and expectations
* Recognise talent and working with the management team provide the operational training platform that allows our people to excel in their day to day delivery
Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
* Compliance with all Company & Client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH and ensuring the custodial team members + subcontractors are following the requirements
* Deliver and maintain fully compliant ISO quality platform
* Following client/company guidelines with regards to the identification and reporting of health and safety hazards.
* Following Permit to Work system (company and client) and ensuring the custodial team members + subcontractors are following these requirements
* Perform HSE inspections and lead accident and incident investigation
* Collaborating with HSEQ Department to provide answer to client's complaints, inspections, audits, etc.
* Ensure all cleaning staff have received the adequate training for the task to be performed.
* Report any accident, incident, near miss or health event at work and request the staff or sub-contractors that you are responsible for and ensure they do the same
* Follow all rules and regulations relevant to your place of work and in accordance with HSEQ Management System.
* Work with the Soft Platform owner to ensure continuous development of the 'platform' and full compliance with the defined SOPs.
25-28 000 QAR
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Facility Management or Business Management. BICSc is desirable.
Experience : Minimum 7 years of Job related experience, at least 5 years in a similar position. Two (2) years' experience in providing training and safety information to multilingual staff
Special Skills in training: Experience in developing and delivery of training programs, Experience in the management of a staff training matrix, Working knowledge of employee relations practices. Sound knowledge in MS Office and database skills
People Management Skills: Demonstrate leadership abilities, Strong presentation and public-speaking abilities. Excellent interpersonal skills. Should be proactive, energetic and have the ability to work under pressure
Language Skills: Strong verbal, listening, written communication skills required. Hindi speaker Desirable
Should have worked Outside in a multicultural environment preferably.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\'s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Big Fish Recruitment
Learning and Development Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Group Human Resource Manager