Job description / Role
• Responsible for employee training and policy compliance.
• Establishes performance expectations and conducts verbal and written evaluations based on expectations.
• Enforces all policies and procedures and disciplines staff as appropriate.
• Responsible for monitoring project progress, inspecting completed work for quality and quantity and evaluates project success.
• Maintains, monitors and distributes assigned equipment and supplies.
• Determines, negotiates and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications.
• Assesses customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
• Sets cleaning service standards.
• Investigates and sets standards for quality/health and safety.
• Ensures that cleaning process comply with standards at both national and international level.
• Works with operations staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures.
• Writes management/technical reports.
• Assesses and determining training needs.
• Acts as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality.
• Monitors staff performance.
• University Qualifications: Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
• Nature and length of previous experience: 2-3 years on similar role
• Age Range: 25-40
• Gender Preference: any
• Nationality Preference: any
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: Qatar
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Wataniya Environmental Services Co. (WES)
Human Resources Manager
Equinox Global Investments
Suez Middle East Water Services - Degremont
Learning & Capability Development Specialist
Nestle Middle East