Job description / Role
To implement and support Cisco based IP Telephony & VOIP solutions and to ensure that operating requirements are met in line with the needs and mission of the Qatar Rail.
• Takes active responsibility for installation, configuration and administration of CUCM, Unity Connection, Presence and IPCC versions 7,8 & 9 and Call Manager Express
• Handles TFTP, TOMCAT Service, Monitoring, File Management, Certificate Management, Feature service administration.
• Follows up for back-up and restore procedure.
• Provides daily support for IPT.
• Mentors, trains & develop juniors and coordinate their tasks.
Degree graduate ideally in Electronics /Communication Technology/ IT or similar.
• Call Manager (Server, NTP, Region and Device pool, LDAP Integration, SRST
• Enterprise and Service parameter, License reporting.
• Call Routing (Route pattern/route list/route group, Hunt pattern/hunt list/hunt group, Partition, Calling Search Space, Application/SIP Dial rules, Forced Authorization Codes, Call Park/ Call Pickup/Pickup group, Meet me configuration
• Dial plan/route plan administration, Translation Patterns, Transformation pattern/profile.)
• Media Resources (Conference Bridge, Transcoder, Music on hold, Media resource list/Media resource group, Voice Mail, VPN.)
• Devices (CTI Route points, Gateways (H.323 and MGCP), Trunks (SIP Trunk), Remote Destination and Remote Destination Profile, Phone Button, Soft key, Phone services, SIP Profiles, Feature control policy, Recording Profile, IP Phones (9971,7975,7945,7937,7942,7911,7925 and Soft Phones)
• End User Administration (End user administration, Application user ,User role assignment, Bulk adding/removing/updating, Voicemail configuration, Enabling voice recording, CSS, ,Single Number reach, Call forwarding, Shared Line, Simultaneous ring.
• Telepresence Appliances and Applications, Video Communication Server, Expressway series Server, Telepresence Management Suite, Mobile and Remote Access, Endpoints C-series, EX-series, SX10/20, Profile Series, CTS 3010, CTS 3210 etc.
• Cisco UCS Servers: BE7M, C-240 and C-220, CIMC configuration and troubleshooting hardware issues
• Gateways (H.323 ) (ISR CLI Configuration, IOS up gradation, Serial/Ethernet/Controller Interface configuration Serial/Ethernet/Controller Interface configuration, Voice service configuration (Security, fax protocol), Codec configuration, Dial-peer VoIP, Dial-peer pots ,Translation Patterns, IVR Application configuration, Debugging.
• Unity and Presence (Exchange Integration, Single Inbox, Port Configuration, Auto Attendant, PIN Management, Capabilities assignment, Soft Phone (Jabber and Personal Communicator).
• Contact Center (Script Management, Application management, IVR
• Resource Management, Desk Flow Configuration, Contact Centre Agent/Group Configuration, Music on hold, Desktop Agent, Scheduler (Working hours/Closed/Holidays),Database Integration.
• Zoom Call Recording and Right Fax (Recording Profile, Recording Pattern, User Creation, Restoration, Partition/Route Pattern Configuration)
• CCNP - Voice
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Sales Engineer - Facility Management
MAYKS HR Consulting
Facilities Management Level 4 Works Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
A Leading Company
Senior Manager / Manager – IT Advisory