Job description / Role
• Receive, record, store and distribute clean, pressed team member uniforms;
• Press shower curtains and banquet table skirting;
• Wash and iron team member uniforms and guest clothing, as needed;
• Provide laundry, pressing, sewing, and other similar services to guests;
• Arrange dry cleaning and laundry processing;
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation;
• Perform Room Attendant duties, as needed;
• Deliver guest requests of towels and other miscellaneous items, as needed;
• Maintain linen room and uniform store.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.