Job description / Role
V&M Sales Representative (Qatar) - Measurement Metering Systems
• Identify major project opportunities within the Middle East where there are opportunities for high-value products with focus on Ultrasonic, Coriolis, Quality Systems, metering systems and front end engineering studies.
• Qualify those projects with potential opportunities at an early enough stage (typically FEED or earlier) to ensure engagement at an early enough time to be specified.
• Lead the engagement process for the project by building relationships with key influencers in the region for these projects.
• Build relationships directly or via representatives to ensure Cameron equipment is preferred for projects of interest.
• Manage the liaison with other regional Sales leads to ensure a cohesive strategy
• Maintain project and opportunity tracking for the region (Salesforce)
• Network with the Cameron staff in other Divisions/groups to ensure the above is carried out effectively to maximize the opportunity.
• Ensure that projects are handed over to the organisation in a clean state reflecting contractual obligations.
• Involved in the Middle Eastern Strategy planning.
• Engineering degree (preferred) / Related degree
• Experience of the pursuit of project opportunities ranging in value from $5 - $20m
• Measurement background essential, custody transfer metering experience is preferred
• Experience of selling concepts at a senior management level within organisations
• Track record in the Middle Eastern Oil & Gas Market (preferably in Qatar, Kuwait, UAE and Egypt) and well-connected within the Oil and Gas sector
• Strategic Sales experience
Minimum Job Qualifications
• Experienced professional with strong technical and commercial knowledge of metering systems (minimum 5 years experience)
• Previous experience working in Middle East
About the Company
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry's most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.