Job description / Role
A vacancy exists for a venue manager to work on the new airport expansion project. The Venue Manager will be in charge of managing the operation of the POA – Passenger Overflow Area. This will include, managing all stakeholders and understanding and supervising all operations. They will ensure that the location is safe and equipped on a daily basis for hosting guests of the POA prior to their departure from airport. The candidate will also be responsible for managing the grounds and property maintenance and supervising all staff members.
• Managing all maintenance and repairs of the venue grounds, property, equipment, and facilities.
• Ensuring that the venue and facilities are clean and organized.
• Managing all events and liaising with the employer and stakeholders to determine event requirements.
• Preparing venue hire packages and pricing options and negotiating with clients.
• Supervising all staff including groundmen, event staff, and maintenance personal.
• Scheduling and coordinating the rental of sound equipment, furniture, and other venue equipment.
• Liaising with QDF catering services and supervising their requirements and logistics.
• Supervising the operations of events and tending to any incidents or queries.
• Managing all administrative tasks such as insurance, booking schedules, and invoicing.
• Communicating and enforcing all security regulations and protocols
• Candidates should have a degree level qualification and should have prior experience in venue management in the Middle East region.
• Facilities management experience is preferred including maintenance management, catering, quoting and pricing etc
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Facilities Management Level 4 Works Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Operations Manager - FM
Deputy Manager Maintenance
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Private Office Manager