Job description / Role
We are looking for a Waitress to our Private Residence to uplifts the dining experience for our executives. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties. If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we'd like to meet you.
- To be a successful Waitress, you should be polite with our executives, their families, friends and guests and make sure they enjoy their meals.
- You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
Keep in mind that Waitress duties may require working in shifts and/or occasionally during weekends and holidays.
Ultimately, it is the duty of our Waitresses to provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests.
- Must be willing to work in a private residence
- Preferably with 4 to 5 star hotel experience
- Able to transfer visa (NOC)
- Fluent in English
- Arabic is a Plus
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.