Job description / Role
• Direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
• Overseeing the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of products and material.
• Ensuring productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
KEY DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Managing warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and operating process
• Overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
• Setting up layout and ensure efficient space utilization
• Material inventory management
• Ensure proper handling, receiving, storage, issuance, dispatch, record keeping and custody of inventory.
• Ensure Minimum Stock Levels (MSL) in liaison with production Manager to establish and support production continuity.
• Raise PR (Purchasing Request) where inventory falls below MSL.
• Practice First-in-First out (FIFO) principles in handling materials from stock and manage materials ageing and expiry and raise appropriate concerns and ageing report.
• Ensure reconciliation of materials on record, systems and physical count and support internal physical stock count verification.
• Receive and validate all material requests against job orders or change orders and ensure proper sign-off utilizing appropriate Materials Request Form (MRF).
• Issue only requested quantity (against received JO), and update material returns, using material returns form (MRTF), and update appropriately in the system.
• Store appropriately the returned materials for priority re-issuance.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
PROFILE: QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
• Supervision, Safety Management, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information.
• Work experience as a warehouse manager
• Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
• Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
• Excellent communication skills
• Numeracy and an understanding of finance for stock management
About the Company
ELAN Group was established in 2004 with the ambitious task of bringing international and unique advertising concepts to Qatar. By introducing the latest media tools to the market, with the support of globally experienced partners, we laid the foundations and set global standards for the country’s advertising sector.
Since then, we have evolved over the years to become a diversified and fully integrated media and entertainment company offering media, urban city beautification, events, and entertainment services throughout region.
ELAN Group delivers the very best in media, events, urban and entertainment services by engaging with our customers at every stage of each project and always putting them at the center of everything that we do.
Ali Bin Ali Group
Ali Bin Ali Group
Assistant Manager (Operation)
Milaha Qatar Navigation
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)