Waste Management Officer
A Leading Facility Services In Qatar
Job description / Role
• Development of domestic/general ,bio hazardous(infectious) and radioactive, recyclable waste disposal procedures in healthcare setting with regulatory compliance (Qatar National Regulations)
• Development of storage protocols for hazardous materials
• Development of operational strategy and process
• Development of quality control process
• Development of recycling programs for all waste streams
• Management of waste facilities including waste treatment facilities e.g. autoclaves
• Management of staff as well as developing and delivery of relevant training programmes
• Providing outreach and marketing as well as tendering for new projects
• Working with accounting and budgetary milestones.
• Working with subcontracted waste management companies and conducting audits
• Working with client KPIs on contractual deliverables.
• With 5 years experience on the same field
• Work experience with MNC dealing with WMS
• Experience into waste facilities including waste treatment facilities
• Knowledgeable in conducting audits, providing outreach and marketing as well as tendering for new projects
About the Company
A leading Facility Services in Qatar.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies