Job description / Role
• To make sure integrated services are available to the customers such as API, AFC (Automate Fare Collection), Payment Gateway etc. and fix issues if and when occurs.
• Ad-hoc developments and enhancement of current web services.
• To support operational activities 24/7 (shift) and enhance customer satisfaction. Deploy, Migration and update etc.
• To support the business requirements for the provision of internal applications management services
• UI design and development.
• Solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Work in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Familiarization with each stage of the software life cycle, including but not limited to user studies, feasibility, estimation, design, implementation, integration, test and acceptance
• Work within a team and have a dedicated approach to working within and meeting strict deadlines.
• Work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
• University Degree in IT (Such as BCA/MCA/BS/MS in Computer science, or related)
• Overall 10+ years, relevant experience 8+ years. Experienced candidate who can development and manage custom application. The ideal candidate should be mature, problem solver, energetic with exposure to writing dynamic/optimized code, develop and integrate APIs. Must be well versed with best practices in coding and documentation.
• Web Technologies Professional Training
• Languages: C#, SQL
• Platform: Windows, .NET, .NET Core
• Web Services: ASP.NET Web API, WCF
• Databases: SQL Server 2016
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.