Job description / Role
Being a Pullman Heartist means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for providing friendly, efficient and professional service to the guests for all aspects related to front office.
- To be a touch point for the guests at arrival, departure and throughout their stay.
- To offer a warm welcome to all guests and to ensure that they enjoy their stay and are being offered the finest personal service.
- To anticipate guest needs, efficiently handle cash transactions and provide guests with the highest level of service while adhering to Pullman standards.
- To monitor room status and discrepancies.
- To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it, making sure the guest is satisfied, and recording it in the PMS.
- To be aware of all VIPs visiting or staying in the hotel.
- To call MOD for VIP arrivals providing relevant information following Pullman VIP guidelines.
- To maintain an accurate Guest History ensuring the profiles are correctly updated and merged in order to avoid duplicate profiles and to pre-register all recurring guests.
- To properly follow all QTA and local government requirements concerning hotel guests and files.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential
- Previous hotel experience is a great asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Good interpersonal skills,guest oriented & service minded
- Sales oriented
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.