Job description / Role
Guildhall is recruiting for a leading 'Grade A' contractor which is working on a vital project for the Fifa World Cup 2022 delivery. As part of the strict standards set by the project, we are looking for a welfare coordinator/supervisor to assist with the following responsibilities:
- Assisting in the overall site administration of the project
- Coordinating staff & workers’ HR-related concerns and matters with Head Office (e.g. leaves, resignations, QIDs, passports, etc.)
- Preparing and submitting monthly Welfare reports to the Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy Workers’ Welfare Division
- Coordinating and maintaining regular correspondence with subcontractors for the completion of reports, tracking of their progress, and other Workers’ Welfare-related matters
- Monitoring the audit reports and rectification plans of subcontractors to ensure that they are compliant with the standards of Supreme Committee
- Drafting and submitting official department emails, memos, minutes of meetings, and reports on behalf of the Admin Manager
In order to be considered for this position, it is critical for candidates to have previous experience with the Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy. In addition, you should have:
- Experience in assisting with the welfare of workers in construction environments
- Previous experience with a Contractor
- Fluent in English
- Transferable residency in Qatar
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.