Job description / Role
Key Job Accountabilities - I
• Participates in pre-commissioning, commissioning, preservation and start-up of new equipment and facilities.
• Maintain an understanding of the company QGMS processes and participates and supports these processes to minimize SHE incidents.
• Perform in-field Well and Xmas Tree maintenance ND testing activities, as primary role in compliance with applicable well maintenance procedures and safe working practices.
• Establish all identified tools, material and spares are available and in good condition before commencement of maintenance activity.
• Provide accurate records and close-out reports of all completed work in alignment with company requirements, including logging of Xmas tree valve and seal port integrity testing as detailed within the work program procedures and aligned with the SAP Maintenance Management system and as requested by discipline supervisor.
• Support troubleshooting of Xmas Tree or other field equipment issues, though investigation, technical equipment drawings, equipment data sheets and other documents to rectify anomalies and reinstate equipment.
Key Job Accountabilities - II
• Report all Near Miss Incidents and events during activities via the appropriate observation reporting system.
• Maintain tools and equipment in optimum condition and ensures the calibration validity of all equipment is retained and is available during any maintenance process, in compliance with all SHE&Q policies, procedures and standards.
• Support non-well related field activities, as directed by line supervisor to enhance company performance.
• Completion of Secondary School education followed by vocational training program (TAFE).
Knowledge and/or Experience - I
• 3 years’ experience in well service or well maintenance within the oil and gas sector.
• Knowledge of offshore facilities operating with safety first concept, work permit system
Technical and Business Skills - I
• Computer literate with basic knowledge in MS Office software.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English.
• Good adaptability to multinational environment, with wide exposure to various cultures and customs
About the Company
Qatargas is a unique global energy operator in terms of size, service and reliability. The Company operates 14 Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) trains with a total annual production capacity of 77 million tonnes. This makes Qatargas the largest LNG producer in the world.
Established in 1984, Qatargas develops, produces, and markets hydrocarbons from the world’s largest non-associated natural gas field. In addition to producing LNG, Qatargas is also a leading exporter of natural gas, helium, condensate and associated products.
Today, Qatargas continues to set the benchmark in the LNG industry as it safely and reliably supplies energy to customers all over the world.