Job description / Role
• Overall management of the engagement, Communication plan and consultation with customers, consultant and subcontractors.
• Develop accurate project plan and verify that implementation is in line with budget and prepare project authorizations for all assigned project as per the scope of solution.
• Manage the scope based on customer requirements and provide recommendations to leverage the available solutions for multiple initiatives.
• Lead implementation of wireless WiFi network deployment as per the scope, manage design, installation, vendor/partner management and commissioning of project (end to end).
• Capability to suggest and recommend for any changes suitable as per scope of implementation towards maintaining scalability of solution.
• Monitoring and controlling project/program progress and deliveries and focusing on the needs and priorities of the customer and other important project stakeholders.
• Coordinating not limited to completion of design, zoning and permitting, technical modifications, collocations, site acquisition, construction management etc.
• Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all documents related to vendor engagement, performance monitoring and compliance with the deployment process.
• Document, build, and execute test plans to qualify vendor solution, develop evaluation criteria and scoring and perform integration testing of network and systems infrastructure elements
• Manage the design of cutting-edge technology solutions into a usable and marketable service using the knowledge of Wi-Fi and Cellular standards, architecture and evolution. Make decisions and recommendations for technical solutions of the service offering.
• Responsible for risk management throughout the program.
• Prepare and issue regular reports to clients and line managers accurately in timely manner.
• Completion of project documentation.
• Proven experience in managing Wi-Fi systems with a minimum of five (7) years proven track record in implementing Wi-Fi services in a public services environment or similar.
• Project management
• Experience in technical writing with a specific focus on Employer
• Requirements and Wi-Fi specifications.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.