Job description / Role
Our client, a well established security company based in Qatar is seeking to hire a qualified and experienced X Ray Screening Lead Qualified Trainer for their firm.
• Fundamental security awareness and operations:
- The threats to civil aviation
- Access control principles – people and vehicle
- Security measures to passengers, cargo, mail and catering
• X-ray Screening operations:
- Aviation security legislation
- Meeting the threat – explosives and improvised explosive devices
- X-ray screening equipment principles
- Threat recognition and detection
- Health and safety
• Supervision and Management:
- Security checkpoint design
- Recruiting screeners
- Building a training program
The ideal candidate must have
• Aviation Security Screening Diploma
• 5-10 years working experiences clear career path in aviation security
• Identify common weapons and assess security threats
• Perform access control duties, applying industry compliant security measures
• Perform basic x-ray screening operations and read x-ray images
• Operate screening equipment such as x-ray machines and trace detectors
• Supervise& train a team and operations at security checkpoint
• Be operational in a variety of aviation security contexts.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.