Job description / Role
• Partner in the Development, and execution of annual and monthly plans and strategies to support the financial objectives for multiple brands.
• Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities by department and category level
• Partner in the forecasting, execution and analysis of a replenishment business
• Recap and analyze sales results to plan, and forecast in-season sales and inventory.
• Create and monitor liquidation strategies to maximize corporate profitability.
• Attractive Salary Package
• 3+ years’ experience in wholesale planning
• Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with peers and cross-functional team.
• Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
• Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills.
• Possesses a clear understanding of retail financial measurements
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
• Merchandise buying and/or wholesale sales experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.