Job description / Role
• Exceed revenue targets, create market awareness, build relationships with key executives, develop/pursue leads and be a trusted advisor to our clients with respect to our repeatable, scalable, and outcome-oriented offerings.
• Fluent in the areas of strategy, business / operating models, supply chain transformation, core applications and technology strategy, customer, product, pricing, CHRO services, digital transformation, and analytics.
• Target CXOs as the primary buyers and SVP/VPs as the primary users of Deloitte services
• Support direct marketing campaigns and industry eminence events including following up on resulting leads
• Identify opportunities and assist practitioners with qualifying, and winning opportunities
• Create strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close a range of revenue projects
• Infiltrate and influence decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
• Leverage executive level relationships to introduce Deloitte LLP, and create and pursue selling opportunities
• Work with the practitioners and delivery groups to determine new solution details / approaches and ways to create awareness in the market
• Teamwork, foster relationships, and develop consensus
• Attractive Salary Package
• Possess a minimum of 10 years’ experience managing complex clients
• Successful track record and experience in selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
• Significant business relationships with senior client/prospect executives in the Retail, Wholesale and Distribution sector
• Ability to work as a team player
• Strong presentation skills
• Good knowledge of Consumer & Industrial Product market marketplace
• An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at all levels in client organizations
• Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
• Experience selling intangibles
• Travel up to 70%
• Undergraduate degree
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.