Job description / Role
• Manages a team of Security Officers and performs audit and rate on the performance of security team members.
• Interfaces with functional Security Leads to increase efficiency of security operations.
• Know and enforce all Security Standard Operating Procedures.
• Perform rounds, security patrols, asset checks.
• Maintain records of all required paperwork.
• Ensures operations is completing all required duties and responsibilities.
• Provides guidance, coaching and mentorship to junior Officers.
• Tracks and reports hours for both in-house and contract security.
• Develops budgets and tracks security spend.
• Act as the SME for a variety of security and customer service duties.
• Solve issues independently with minimal guidance.
• Identifies, develops and implements improvements to security practices, systems and procedures.
• Acts as a liaison between security and partner organizations.
• Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with Tesla employees, contractors, vendors and security staff.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to walk/stand/sit for up to 12 hours at a time as needed
• Capable of independent problem solving with minimal supervision
• Experience with access control, CCTV and other security experience
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
• Demonstrated knowledge of Tesla security procedures, console operations and the Tesla site
• Experience in a Lead or Management capacity
• Experience with Lenel is a plus
• Experience using MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as operational need dictates
• Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving experience
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.