Job description / Role
Guildhall has been selected as the exclusive HR Consultancy to work on a $1 Billion Airport project in Rwanda.
We are supporting the talent acquisition team of this major engineering venture in seeking an Interface Manager who is experienced in leading and project managing an Airport construction project.
- Reviewing Project Scope of work, Strategies, execution plan, Constructing Strategies, etc.
- Interface coordination with various parties such as Consortium partner, Detailed engineering Sub Contractor, Installation Sub-Contractor, Airport agencies, Construction coordination, expediting engineering deliverables, resolving construction issues
- Coordinating & expediting Technical interfaces between various engineering offices of the project design team and construction team
- Monitor status of interface agreements across project and provide regular updates to Project Managers where appropriate
In order to be shortlisted for an interview candidates should have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in Engineering
- 10 to 20 years experience in Construction
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years on Airport construction projects
- Background in Design Project Management and Coordination
- Experienced on at least one international project
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Deputy Project Director
Black Pearl Consult
Projects Director / Operations Manager - Construction Developer
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Project Director - Major Projects (Mixed-Use)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|