Job description / Role
Guildhall is representing a large multinational Joint Venture as part of an International Airport programme in Rwanda.
The project duration will be 3 years with works focused on the terminal building and associated infrastructure works primarily linked towards:
- Airport and associated structures and infrastructure;
- Temporary 5 km Water Pipeline for the construction phase
- Upgrades to the road links
- Expressway Link to Airport
As part of this area of the works our client is looking for an Infrastructure Construction Manager:
- Degree educated in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- 20 years postgraduate experience
- Experience on infrastructure projects (Roads and Utilities)
- International project experience (Africa preferred but not essential)
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Construction Manager - Airport/Infra
Resident Engineer - Roads/Tunnels/Bridges
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Construction Manager - PMC - Turnkey/PPP - Arabic Speaker
V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.