Job description / Role
Guildhall is representing a large multinational Joint Venture as part of an International Airport Terminal programme in Rwanda.
- The project duration will be 3 years with works including construction, structural, fit-out, electromechanical works of Passenger Terminal Building including boarding bridges.
- Total Built Area is 125,000 m2
Project Manager required for External Buildings, Roads, Signage, Drainage, Water Tanks, CUP, Radar, and all other external services.
- BSc Civil Engineering
- 20 years postgraduate experience
- Experience on similar projects within an international airport programme
- International project experience (Africa preferred but not essential)
- Main Contractor experience is essential
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Construction Manager - Airport Terminal
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||26 Apr|
Project Manager - Construction
Project Director - Airport Terminal