Job description / Role
Chief Engineer Water Department (5 Star Private Island Luxury Resort) Opportunity in Caribbean
• Ensure operations at water production plants and WWTP are followed based on established procedures
• Repair and maintain distribution system including pipelines, pumps and tanks.
• Solve problems that may occur in water production, distribution and WWTP processes.
• Conducts data analyses of all areas of the operation to monitor losses and prepare reports
• Organizes the Department’s Employees’ workload, in order to maximize efficacy productivity.
• Prepares plans for Departmental tools, equipment, manpower and Employee development
• Monitors staff numbers and related costs
• Conducts staff assessments, motivates, trains and identifies areas for further development and improvement.
• Controls all Departmental costs and revenues
• Prepares Department monthly invoices
• Verifies availability and requisitions of all parts, tools and equipment needed for the operations.
• Arranges proper storage and maintains relevant inventories.
• Provides technical support and reference for departmental activities.
• Ensure preventive and planned maintenance programs are implemented.
• Ensures that safety, housekeeping and aesthetic standards are maintained
• Bachelor status
• Must have remote island or Caribbean experience
• Maximum age 55
• Plan, monitor and control all activities and duties performed by the Water Department
• In depth knowledge in Desalination Plant and WWTP Distribution Systems with maintenance experience.
• Skilled in office business software including Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Certifications in Water Production and Wastewater Treatment.
• Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.