Job description / Role
Power Plant Mechanic/ Supervisor (5 Star Private Island Luxury Resort) Opportunity in Caribbean.
Opportunity to join a 5-star Private Island luxury resort complex located on a small remote island in Caribbean.
Package: competitive tax-free USD salary with annual flights, insurance, accommodation, meals on single status.
• Prepare monthly timetable for operators and organize shifts.
• Supervise senior mechanic and operators in completion of their daily tasks.
• Schedule working hours of generators.
• Supervise facilities and surrounding areas.
• Ensure team are provided with consumables, spare parts, tools & meters needed to complete tasks.
• Ensure stock of critical spare parts.
• Control of generation data, electrical consumptions and performance of engines.
• Schedule and organize services of engines.
• Repair and supervise repairs.
• Troubleshoot issues with generator and switchgear identifying and executing solutions as necessary.
• Schedule and organize overhauls together with HoD
• Support HoD with Power Plant upgrades and improvements.
• Inform HoD on a daily basis about state, performance and issues of Power Plant.
• Assist with meter reading for billing purposes.
• Control of minimum stocks of materials.
• Technical support to different projects of department.
USD 4,000 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa, Relocation, Medical Insurance, Accommodation, Food, Transportation, Annual Ticket
• BSc. in Electrical Engineering preferred.
• A minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience in electrical utilities
• Experience working on an remote island resort or in the Caribbean on resort islands
• Excellent English communication skills
• Must be a holder of a valid electrical license.
• Willing to relocate and work flexible work hours.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• CVQ and TVET Certification will be an asset
• Able to work in a remote environment with improvised facilities
• Willing to work flexible work hours
• Able to join on single status
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.