Job description / Role
• Encourage guests to join players club and communicate the benefits.
• Make arrangements for casino comps and issuance of necessary paperwork.
• Arrange hotel and restaurant reservations for guests upon request.
• Ability to communicate with all departments.
• Communicate guest concerns, complaints and requests to the necessary department or supervisor.
• Maintain accurate information on all club members and activities occurring within the club database.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Develops, maintains a Service Culture that ensures the delivery of superior internal/external guest service by all team members.
• Assists guests with any questions, concerns or problems.
• Understanding of overall departmental/company procedures, promotions, programs, strategies and any other relevant information pertaining to the casino operation.
• Maintain complete comprehension and knowledge of the club point system, comps, and enrollment of new club members.
• Attractive Salary Package
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.