The course is a 5 day interactive training course aimed at giving trainees the overview of the fundamental pillars of Reliability and Maintenance, as defined by the Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals.
The areas examined are:
- Business and Management.
- Equipment Reliability
- Manufacturing Process Reliability
- Organization and Leadership
- Work Management: Focusing on the skills used to get maintenance and reliability
- Work done, including: planning and scheduling, quality assurance and store inventory management
Who should take this course
The course was designed specifically for individuals participating in or aspiring to the following:
- Mechanical, Electrical, Production or Project Engineers
- Construction/Contractor Managers and Supervisors
- Maintenance Managers, Supervisors, Planners and Schedulers
- Materials Management Managers/Supervisors
- CMMS Administrator or Key Users
- Maintenance Engineers (Functional and Reliability)
- Known Best Practices in Maintenance and Reliability” from around the world will be explained and discussed
- Explanation and Discussion of Best Practices in Maintenance Strategy Development, Modification, and the PF Curve
- Proven World Class Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Best Practices and how to change from current state to Best Practices
- Barriers and Solutions to Effective Work Execution – Change Management
- Leading and Lagging KPIs for Proactive Maintenance and Reliability Work Processes
About Course Provider
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions.
Today, we are globally recognized as one of the leading educational providers of American and International certification programs.
LEORON’s courses are delivered by unrivaled global experts and facilitated by the best training managers in the industry. Our training programs offer a comprehensive suite of knowledge that is accredited by relevant industry institutions. Through powerful content, gamification and applied learning, our program offers a great way of building professional skills and competencies.
We offer training and development solutions in all strategic corporate functions, including corporate finance, HR, Supply Chain, operations, engineering and quality, etc. Our content-based programs are certified by leading institutes and academies, both on a local and global level.
We are locally accredited by KHDA and TVTC, whereas our list of global partners includes APICS, APMG International, AFP, IIA, ASQ, PMI, HRCI, IFMA, IABFM, CAIA, CISI, GARP, IACCM, ILM and many more.
HR Consultancy - we offer competency framework development, training needs analysis, capability and capacity building, strategic talent acquisition and much more. Our clients can gain more, whether they are facing difficulties re-organizing their brand, equipping their workforce with an extra set of skills or aiming to assess competencies within an existing structure.