This course includes corporate and international real estate investment and presents the essential concepts, principles, and tools necessary to analyze income-producing commercial real estate from an investment perspective. The course integrates relevant aspects of urban and financial economics to provide delegates with a fundamental analytical understanding and application of real estate investments. The course incorporates a student version of ARGUS(R) software which is used extensively in the real estate investment industry to solve complex investment and valuation problems.The course also explores international real estate investments, both opportunistically and structurally, by outlining elements for developing and implementing real estate investments successfully abroad.
Who should take this course
Some of the specific job roles or types of organization the course is suitable for include:
- Investment Banks
- Institutional Investors, including Sovereign Wealth Funds, Pension Funds, Life Assurance Fund Managers and Private Equity firms
- Commercial Real Estate companies
- Real Estate and Multi Asset Investment Managers
- Financial Advisers and Wealth Managers
- Private Banking Relationship Managers responsible for clients with large scale Real Estate investments
- Real Estate Space and Asset Markets
- Real Estate System
- Central Place Theory and the System of Cities
- Real Estate Market Analysis
- Real Estate as an Investment: Some Background Information
- Present Value Mathematics for Real Estate
- Measuring Investment Performance: The Concept of Returns
- The Basic Idea: DCF and NPV
- Nuts and Bolts for Real Estate Valuation: Cash Flow Proformas and Discount Rates
- Advanced Micro level Valuation
- Use of Debt in Real Estate Investment: The Effect of Leverage - The “Big Picture”
- Real Estate Investment Capital Structure
- Mortgage Basics I: An Introduction and Overview
- Commercial Mortgage Analysis and Underwriting
- Introduction to Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- International Real Estate Investment: Markets, Strategies, and Implementation
- Investment Analysis of Real Estate Development Projects: Overview & Background
- Islamic Finance in Real Estate
About Course Provider
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions.
Today, we are globally recognized as one of the leading educational providers of American and International certification programs.
LEORON’s courses are delivered by unrivaled global experts and facilitated by the best training managers in the industry. Our training programs offer a comprehensive suite of knowledge that is accredited by relevant industry institutions. Through powerful content, gamification and applied learning, our program offers a great way of building professional skills and competencies.
We offer training and development solutions in all strategic corporate functions, including corporate finance, HR, Supply Chain, operations, engineering and quality, etc. Our content-based programs are certified by leading institutes and academies, both on a local and global level.
We are locally accredited by KHDA and TVTC, whereas our list of global partners includes APICS, APMG International, AFP, IIA, ASQ, PMI, HRCI, IFMA, IABFM, CAIA, CISI, GARP, IACCM, ILM and many more.
HR Consultancy - we offer competency framework development, training needs analysis, capability and capacity building, strategic talent acquisition and much more. Our clients can gain more, whether they are facing difficulties re-organizing their brand, equipping their workforce with an extra set of skills or aiming to assess competencies within an existing structure.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.