In today’s turbulent and rapidly changing global economy, the critical assessment of investment alternatives is the cornerstone of success. Successful companies of the future in both the developed and emerging markets must be highly skilled in not just creating but in managing shareholder value. Making the best financing and funding decisions is crucial for corporate success and the creation of shareholder value. This program embraces from the strategic “big picture” to the nuts and bolts of “how to” and will equip delegates with an expanded skill set of essential skills in financial management. Capital expenditure can result in a company thriving or surviving yet many organizations do not approach the capital expenditure decision in the most fundamental way. The program looks at the DCF technique and how to build models to bring sound decisions on investment opportunities along with using effective forecasts and strategic analysis to support the decision makers.
Who should take this course
- Corporate finance professionals
- Decision makers responsible for allocating capital resources
- Finance professionals who are in the C-Suite role
- Financial & strategy consultants
- Senior managers whose responsibilities monitoring and assessing financial opportunities.
- Strategic planning executives
- Financial controllers
- Corporate financers
London School of Business and Finance
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement / Financial Statements Analysis and Review
- Application of Advanced Ratio Analysis
- DuPont Ratio Advanced Ratio Analysis
- Cash Flow Analysis – Core Concepts and Principles
- Investment Appraisal – Nuts and Bolts
- Cost of Capital
- Tackling Financial Risk - Adjusted Present Value
- Preparing Financial Reports / Executive Board Briefing on Investment
- Appraisal Analysis
- MBA Case Study Session
- Strategies for Growth
- Foreign Exchange Risk
- Asset Liability Management
- Crypto Currencies
- Financial Planning and Forecasting
- Effective Budgeting
- Budget Preparation Process / Gathering Inputs
- Controlling and Monitoring Techniques in the Budget Process
About Course Provider
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions.
Today, we are globally recognized as one of the leading educational providers of American and International certification programs.
LEORON’s courses are delivered by unrivaled global experts and facilitated by the best training managers in the industry. Our training programs offer a comprehensive suite of knowledge that is accredited by relevant industry institutions. Through powerful content, gamification and applied learning, our program offers a great way of building professional skills and competencies.
We offer training and development solutions in all strategic corporate functions, including corporate finance, HR, Supply Chain, operations, engineering and quality, etc. Our content-based programs are certified by leading institutes and academies, both on a local and global level.
We are locally accredited by KHDA and TVTC, whereas our list of global partners includes APICS, APMG International, AFP, IIA, ASQ, PMI, HRCI, IFMA, IABFM, CAIA, CISI, GARP, IACCM, ILM and many more.
HR Consultancy - we offer competency framework development, training needs analysis, capability and capacity building, strategic talent acquisition and much more. Our clients can gain more, whether they are facing difficulties re-organizing their brand, equipping their workforce with an extra set of skills or aiming to assess competencies within an existing structure.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.