People enter Contract and Commercial Management discipline from a wide variety of backgrounds, often with little or no specific training. They may be financial or legal professionals, they may have come from sales or from a market intelligence function. A key value offered is that the IACCM learning provides everyone with a consistent base level of knowledge. IACCM also introduces the concept of a professional standard and matching certification, to encourage individuals in their continued development. This enables IACCM to deliver a valid assessment of current capabilities at Associate, Practitioner and Expert level.
Who should take this course
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- Contracting Professionals
- Contract Negotiators
- Contract Managers and Administrators
- Contract Attorneys
- Contract Drafting Professionals
- Contract Strategists
- Procurement Professionals
- Strategic Sourcing Professionals
- Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Commercial Managers
- Sales Account Managers
- Commercial Project Managers
DAY 1 Initiate
- Contract and Commercial Management Introduction
- Contract Administration
- Requirements Definition
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Sourcing Options
- Undertaking a Terms Audit
- Cost Identification
DAY 2 Bid
- RFI, RFP, RFQ
- Responding to RFPs
- Bid Process and Rules
- The Influence of Laws on the Bid Process
- Evaluation Criteria
- Stakeholder Management
- Understanding Markets and Opportunities
DAY 3 Develop
- Contract and relationship types
- Terms and Conditions Overview
- Partnerships, Alliances and Distribution
- Statement of Work/Service Level Agreement Production
- Drafting Guidelines and Considerations
- Other Strategic Considerations
DAY 4 Negotiate
- Negotiation Planning, Overview and Objectives
- Framing, Strategy and Goals
- Negotiation Styles
- Negotiation Techniques
- Tactics, Tricks and Lessons Learned
- Pricing and Financial Considerations
DAY 5 Manage
- Implementation and Communication
- Monitoring and Performance Management
- Contract Change Management
- Dispute Handling and Resolution
- Contract Close-out
About Course Provider
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions.
Today, we are globally recognized as one of the leading educational providers of American and International certification programs.
LEORON’s courses are delivered by unrivaled global experts and facilitated by the best training managers in the industry. Our training programs offer a comprehensive suite of knowledge that is accredited by relevant industry institutions. Through powerful content, gamification and applied learning, our program offers a great way of building professional skills and competencies.
We offer training and development solutions in all strategic corporate functions, including corporate finance, HR, Supply Chain, operations, engineering and quality, etc. Our content-based programs are certified by leading institutes and academies, both on a local and global level.
We are locally accredited by KHDA and TVTC, whereas our list of global partners includes APICS, APMG International, AFP, IIA, ASQ, PMI, HRCI, IFMA, IABFM, CAIA, CISI, GARP, IACCM, ILM and many more.
HR Consultancy - we offer competency framework development, training needs analysis, capability and capacity building, strategic talent acquisition and much more. Our clients can gain more, whether they are facing difficulties re-organizing their brand, equipping their workforce with an extra set of skills or aiming to assess competencies within an existing structure.