Enterprise Architecture (EA) is the foundation for business support, development, and change (through the management of the business, information, applications, and technology architectures) with its overall objective to achieve business efficiency and agility.
Through the cumulative experience of the Course Director and course attendees, we bring a fresh perspective to the ideas of architecture and specifically Enterprise Architecture.
Who should take this course
This course is open to all professionals, but it particularly welcomes those who:
- Are curious about EA and would like to embark on a career in EA and business architecture
- Want to evolve their own architecture and practices (including practising Architects - Enterprise, Technical, Software, Systems, Solutions, etc.)
- Are part of an architecture practice that is struggling to gain traction and/or are looking to gain improvements
- Are involved in investment and change within their organisation
- Recognise that there is a link between investment decisions and business architecture
- Are involved in the innovation of new products, services or business propositions
- Need a greater appreciation of business architecture
Certificate of Completion
The programme doesn't try to reinvent the idea of business architecture or introduce new notations, but instead it takes tried and tested methods, techniques, tools and the wealth of experience from practitioners from many fields and presents this myriad of information in an informative and practical way. In addition, it attempts to show how an Enterprise Architecture practice can be woven into the very fabric of an organisation and that it should not be executed in isolation to other parts of the organisation.
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable
About Course Provider
Informa Middle East, formerly known as IIR Middle East, has over two decades of regional experience in organising and managing all types of business events. This means that when you attend one of our conferences or training courses you are getting only top quality.
Businesses face many challenges in the 21st century. Dynamic markets and increasing competition require companies to stay one step ahead if they want to succeed. We can help better prepare you for these challenges. Through our diverse range of seminars, conferences and events, we give you the advantage you need by providing you with the latest industry knowledge, business information and training. This allows you and your employees to keep ahead of the game.