Converging economic, societal, and technological forces have all elevated the importance of talent for 21st century organizations. In an increasingly talent-dependent world, the strategic management of talent is no longer an option, but a necessity. Forward thinking organizations understand the vital importance of talent and view human resources management as a critical organizational capability. This program provides a detailed examination of Human Resources roles, responsibilities, and knowledge required of strategic human resources professionals. It covers a wide range of concepts and practices in functional areas of Strategic Human Resources, Workforce Planning and Recruitment, Global Talent Management, Compensation and Benefits, and Organizational Effectiveness. Utilizing a combination of best/next practices, case studies, a synthesis of the latest research, tools, models, and techniques, participants build strategic capabilities to better leverage talent in the enterprise for organizational success.
Who should take this course
- HR Generalists
- HR Subject Matter Experts in Staffing, Training and Development, Performance Management,
- HR Business Partners who support business unit operations with talent management strategy and initiatives.
- Experienced mid-level HR professionals
- HR/TM directors/managers needing a strategic HR framework to build their teams and implement best in class HR solutions.
- For those relatively new to the HR profession who want to develop and enhance their overall knowledge of modern day HR strategies, practices and tools.
- Line Leaders who lead individuals or are responsible for driving HR in their business unit or functional area.
ANSI Accredited Diploma
- Introduction to HRM and Strategic HR
- Business and HR Strategy Integration
- Workforce Risks and Implications of Business Strategy
- Manpower Planning
- Strategic Workforce Planning and Implementation
- International and Organizational Culture
- Leadership and International HR
- Global Talent Management
- Recruitment, Selection, and Onboarding
- Talent Development and Succession Planning
- Performance Management, Engagement, and Retention
- HR Metrics, Business, and Workforce Analytics
- Compensation and Benefits
- Training and Change Management
- Employee Relations, Health, and Safety
About Course Provider
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions.
Today, we are globally recognized as one of the leading educational providers of American and International certification programs.
LEORON’s courses are delivered by unrivaled global experts and facilitated by the best training managers in the industry. Our training programs offer a comprehensive suite of knowledge that is accredited by relevant industry institutions. Through powerful content, gamification and applied learning, our program offers a great way of building professional skills and competencies.
We offer training and development solutions in all strategic corporate functions, including corporate finance, HR, Supply Chain, operations, engineering and quality, etc. Our content-based programs are certified by leading institutes and academies, both on a local and global level.
We are locally accredited by KHDA and TVTC, whereas our list of global partners includes APICS, APMG International, AFP, IIA, ASQ, PMI, HRCI, IFMA, IABFM, CAIA, CISI, GARP, IACCM, ILM and many more.
HR Consultancy - we offer competency framework development, training needs analysis, capability and capacity building, strategic talent acquisition and much more. Our clients can gain more, whether they are facing difficulties re-organizing their brand, equipping their workforce with an extra set of skills or aiming to assess competencies within an existing structure.