Job description / Role
On behalf of an international building technology company, we are seeking a talented Graphic Designer for their Al Khobar operations.
- You will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- The designs are required to promote the client's product range for their websites, advertising, videos, books, magazines, posters, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications, and corporate identity to give the client a visual 'brand'.
- Ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years' experience with excellent skills in graphic design and artwork.
- Creative thinker to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high quality work.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- Working on layouts and artwork pages ready for print.
- Experience with 3D animation and graphic design.
- Graphic Design
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.