Job description / Role
- Construct Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings and 3D visuals for presentation. Participate in research and presentation of new design proposals to clients or managers
- Assisting interior designers, architects or graphic designers in space planning and design details
- Applying textures and providing appropriate lighting techniques to the models
- Creating 3D models from architectural plans, rough sketches or real – life objects using special rendering software
- Enhancing images and adding special effects creatively
- Creating 3D walk-throughs and fly-through in artistic fields
- Delivering Design Visualization & Presentation Projects to clients.
- Degree or equivalent in 3D design, graphic design, architectural visualisation or similar.
- Experienced in relevant design software such as AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max and VRay, as well as programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Premier and other graphic or rendering software.
About the Company
Established in 1997, Creative Closets introduced the concept and defining the custom closet to the Middle East. By continuing to set new standards in craftsmanship, innovation, and customer care, we have become the region's leading manufacturer of storage solutions with eight showrooms in four countries across the Middle East and North Africa. Our reputation has been built on a true understanding of delivering a customized product with an unparalleled level of service and customer care. Creative Closets is probably the only company in the world that offers an unconditional money-back guarantee for a custom-made closet.