Job description / Role
A/C Technician is responsible in conducting maintenance check and repairs for air-con and other cooling or heating system
• A/C Technician is responsible in conducting maintenance check and repairs for air-con and other cooling or heating system Principal Accountabilities
• Conduct maintenance check for air-con, heaters and coolers
• Install Air-con and heaters.
• Repair damage and dysfunctional air-con, heaters and coolers
• Check its functions and status
• Fix and check back age type and Split type
• Change spare parts
• Encode the reported damage of the air-con, heaters or cooler
• Check the its major parts (i.e. Freon)
• Conduct daily / periodic checkup for inspections.
• Check leakage
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Should have graduate of at least 2 year vocational course in Air Conditioning and Cooling Technician.+ Certificate of Electrician.
• Ability to detect damages and malfunctions.
• Must have wide knowledge in back age and Split type for installation of Air-cons and Coolers.
• Should have relevant knowledge of changing spare parts
• Good knowledge in reading the Electrical Drawings
Electrician Job Duties and responsibilities:
• Power cable termination.
• Low voltage cable termination.
• Installation of lighting fixtures, wiring devices & panel boards.
• Installation of medium voltage cables.
• Low current system wiring, splicing & installation of wiring devices.
• Industrial Electrical works.
• Maintenance of all electrical equipment's / machines.
• Make sure that safety requirements are met at all times
Your team and working environment:
• Working a fast paced team environment
• Shifts will be during the day, evening and weekend
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.