Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the HVAC Maintenance Technician I 's job is to carry-out jobs for high voltage electrical facilities & maintenance
• Read and understand schematic drawings.
• Troubleshooting in facilities maintenance regarding electrical works
• Preventive maintenance of all air conditions especially Package units
• Clean work and surrounding areas.
• Follow all safety instructions.
• Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
• Performs other task that may be assigned (only if trained on the task).
• Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Communications and Working Relationships
• Can communicate oral & telephone
• Perform the above responsibilities.
Health and Safety Responsibilities
• Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
• Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and make suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor's instructions.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Certificate or Diploma in HVAC
• Able to identify the HVAC related issues
• Rectify the identified problems
• Team work attitude
• Maintaining the HVAC Equipment ( Preventive )
• Rectifying the problems
Task as signed by supervisor
• Physical Requirements of the Job - If Applicable
The job of the HVAC Maintenance Technician I may requires local travel
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.