Job description / Role
Our client is a leading provider of airport services. They are currently looking for an Academic Affairs Manager to be based in Jeddah.
Report to: Training Academy Director
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Contribute to the development and implementation of Training Academy department strategy
• Ensure alignment of the Academic Affairs Section strategy and plans in shaping and implementing HR strategy
• Lead the development and implementation of the Academic Affairs Section plan, policies, procedures, and processes
• Monitor performance of the Academic Affairs Section against KPIs and objectives on a regular basis.
• Recommend improvements and efficiencies in line with the corporate priorities
• Develop and monitor the annual Academic Affairs Section budget in alignment with the overall HR budget and with the Finance function
• Manage content portfolio through regular evaluation and rationalization of all existing and proposed learning including business priorities, quality standards and budget constraints
• Decide on learning design, development and delivery method, select vendor, determine pricing. Responsible for content gathering
• Review existing learning material within Academy on regular base to keep content updated and business relevant
• Source cost-effective learning and development solutions to meet overall training and development requirements for the company
• Liaise with local government and regulatory authorities on employee licensing and accreditation
• Instructors’ qualifications & development
• Materials approvals from national regulatory bodies and with authentication from international relevant organizations and consultancy agencies.
• Support developing IT Solutions for delivery operations and maximize the tools of LMS to automate all operations.
• Continuous development of e-learning content supported with e-learning instructional materials for all Academy programs.
• Oversee training needs analysis and develop appropriate learning programs, including training materials as necessary to address analysis recommendations.
• Plan and execute practical training for all course offerings and include practical training in all relevant courses and add it to the assessment and grading system.
• Recommend training needs for subordinates and evaluate the outcomes of training courses
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in relevant field
• MBA or Master's in a relevant field is a plus
• Minimum of 7 years of work experience in a similar role with at least 3 years of experience in a managerial role
• Fluency in English & Arabic
• Saudi Nationals
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Operations Training Manager
Training Academy Manager
Sutherland Global Services
Organizational Development Manager
|Saudi Arabia||8 Jun|