Job description / Role
- Manage camp accommodation which involves cleaning, maintenance, safety & security, daily checking, and provide accurate daily & monthly reports.
- Ensure discipline in the camp and to follow company/camp policies.
- Daily checking, staff total details, daily reports & monthly reports.
- Report accident/incident of staffs for necessary immediate action.
- Ensures timely ordering and maintenance of inventory of all camp supplies, tools, and equipment necessary for the maintenance and operation of the camp facilities.
- Carry out regular inspections of the accommodation in order to ensure that cleaning and maintenance work have been carried out in accordance with company rules.
- Provide monthly reports for the senior management team.
- Other duties as required
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
- Typing, planning and organizing skills
- Prioritization, coordination, follow-up skills
- Previous experience of Accommodation Management and or FM and/or Support Services sector.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Big Fish Recruitment
Operations and Admin Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|